27 April 2006

What a journey!

Wow what a journey! The flight was ok despite its 8 hours. They showed two movies but there was something wrong with the soundsystem, so on left ear there was english, and right ear spook a german translator. Quite schizofrenic I must say! It ended up with mono listening of course. Actually I slept the first movie but the next one, Sivakasi, an indian movie was fantastic. In its own way... if I say that it was a mixture between the musical Cats, Asa-Nisse and Bruce Lee Kung Fu-filmer, the you get the idea how it must have been.

Chennai is a quiet, not so crowded and very beautiful city. For indian people. For a scandinavian like me it is a loud and chaotic, crowded and pretty dirty. But it has it charm in some kind of funny way. The people are nice, and not so "pushy" as some persons have told me they were.

Today we met our business partner. We were excited how their office would look like. It turned out that they recently expanded with a new office. On 8th floor on a nice building. But it was very narrow corridors and the approx. 15 programmers sat side by side in a not so very big room. They are highly competent though, many with degrees from both San Fransisco and India's own SF: Bangalore.

Highly competent is something I don't feel me myself can call me at this moment... cause I haven't been able to download the pictures to the computer here at the hotel. I'll try some more. Otherwise you have to wait for them until I get home.

Take care!

Nakupenda Jackie! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home